The Lemonweir Valley Telephone Company continues to be the innovator of modern quality telecommunications services since its inception in 1907. Today, the employees serve consumers in their homes, communities and businesses throughout portions of Monroe and Juneau counties. We are committed to providing the highest level of services available at fair prices, and at the same time, looking to the future to provide advanced technology for our communities.
Our company is committed to being honest, fair, efficient, civic minded and customer driven.
Our Origin — Lemonweir Valley Telephone Company was founded in 1907. It was originally named the New Lisbon Mutual Telephone Company. After acquiring several other local exchanges in the area, it was renamed Lemonweir Valley Telephone Company (LVTC) in 1931. Many technological advancements have taken place over time — two party lines, operator switchboards, party rings and eventually one-party lines.
Send email comments, questions, etc. using our Contact Form